Sunday, February 15, 2009

Programming Notice

UPDATE: By "next week," I mean, "this week coming up; as in, starting tomorrow." Just wanted to make that clear. Or whatever, you probably knew what I meant. Y'all smart.

---------------------------------------

Hey kiddos... hope your weekend has treated you well. And I hope your Valentine's Day was a magical glitter-dream of chocolate-covered sex in a fancy restaurant where afterwards you read each other heartfelt card that really expressed your true feelings but also had pictures on them of the Transformers holding big, cartoon hearts.

Girlfriend and I don't really do the whole Valentine's Day thing... not that we don't have squishy emotions for each other... we do, of course. It's just that Valentine's costs a lot of money and, particularly this year, we're in the middle of a big move and it's just not smart to waste cash on a fancy meal when we should be applying it towards truck rentals and paying off landlords to help dispose of the bodies. So many kidnapped drifters in the crawlspace...

Anyway, that brings me to the main point of this post: Posting next week, though regular in it's frequency, will most likely be a little screwy in it's scheduling. See, Girlfriend is off all next week... the teachers up here get a "winter break," apparently... so we'll be using the time with both of us in the apartment to get the bulk of the packing, cleaning, re-painting, and so forth done. I'm sure I'll be able to find time to get my bloggin' on, because we can't do that shit ALL DAY, but I don't yet know when specifically those times will be.

So yeah... bear with me, is all I ask. I appreciate your handsome/gorgeous patience, you fabulous-smelling people, you.

NOTE: There's going to be some schedule disruptions, posting-wise, when I actually... you know... move across state lines, obviously, but we'll cross that bridge when I try to drag five years worth of my stuff over it.

4 Comments:

Blogger TFKoP said...

One more visit to Chinatown before the move? Or does Arlington have a big Chinatown section? **scratches head in doubt**

Or do you have BBQtown in TX?

9:36 AM  
Blogger LSL said...

Good luck with your week of packing your shit. I'm doing that now and just starting to post a bunch of junk on Craigslist.

And also this: I actually do smell kind of good.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

TFKoP... That's actually not a bad idea. If I can find the time to actually get down there and find something gross to eat for y'alls amusement, I totally will. Oh, yes... Arlington actually DOES sort of have a Chinatown. It's more of an all-Chinese shopping center in the bad part of town, but still.

LSL... And good luck to you as well. It's a ton o' work, but I actually enjoy the purging; it's liberating to shed a few tons of unneeded crap.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Careful with that "crossing state lines" thing. That'll get the feds involved real quick like.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home