Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Let's Talk About What Is REALLY Important On This Wonderful Day

Yeah, yeah, Obama... yeah, yeah, it's the dawning of a new era of change... yeah, yeah, yes we can... Holy shit, you guys, CNN had motherfucking holograms!!! Like in Star Wars!!! I'm literally jetting diarrhea across the room, I'm so excited about this brave new world of technology being ushered in by Wolf Blitzer and a pretend lady reporter all majestic like Jesus. This must be what it felt like for Columbus when he first laid eyes on America.

I'm so happy right now... this is too real... these are joyful sobs... USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!


NOTE: More later, once I've gotten over the Election Night hangover.

7 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

My head is totally exploding from AWESOME!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

Wolf and cooper must think they are SULU or some shit at the controls of holograms.... Awesome

12:56 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I think last night was all a hologram.

1:40 PM  
Blogger TFKoP said...

They hologrammed Will.I.Am in also because, well, he's such an impotant political figure.

Then in came three Borg being chased by Data.

--TFKoP

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Help Wolf, you're my only hope.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

How the CNN Holographic Interview System Works

2:46 PM  
Blogger Pearl said...

Had a bit of a hangover myself. Who knew elections were so awesome?!

The hologram of Will.I.Am was just plain silly, but it did provide a lot of talk about Obama-Wan Kenobi.

Pearl

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home