Monday, August 11, 2008

ZFS! Takes Over Second Avenue Sagas

Not, you know, PERMANENTLY or anything... just for today.

Second Avenue Sagas, if you're unfamiliar, is a deeply intelligent, highly respected, news-centric blog about the New York City subways and it is written by a guy named Ben with whom I've had many beers. As he is on vacation, he asked a few different people, including myself, to pitch in and write some guest posts about our fair city's mass transit system. I was happy to oblige, although... as is so often the case with blog entries that I produce... my submission to his site is neither intelligent, worthy of respect, or news-centric in the slightest. If anything, it is disgusting. But hey, if you can't trample all over your friend's hard work and disgrace them and their family in the process, then why bother getting up in the morning, am I right???

So anyway, clicky-clicky the above link for some low-grade toilet humor on a blog that doesn't deserve such treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home