Friday, August 01, 2008

Old Man McGuillitcutty Responds To C-dog's Whiny Birthday Post From Earlier Today


"Eh, shut yer yapper, ya stinky fat sack of crap. I'm 87 years old and I still live life to the fullest... drinking bathtub schnapps every day and gettin' physical with the hot bitches down at the Senior Center (and by that, I mean fucking). You're still young, you still got your health, so lay off all the whining or I'll come over there and beat the shit out of you with my fake leg. It's made of bronze and there's a sword in it! Now buy me a goddamn drink, you piece of human garbage. Make it a double and don't spit in it or I'll shank you in the men's room with a rusty piece of license plate!!! Aw... dammit... I pissed myself... hey, where's my goddamned drink?!?!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

See that, Clinton...You and Old Man McGuillitcutty already have something in common.

You both piss yourselves.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

where in the hell of the deep dark rank recesses of the intraweb do you scour to retrieve these vile pictures of wretched old timey bastards???

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In an alternate reality, Jack Nicholson is a seedy bum who flips off refs who don't exist at a Staples Center where he is not welcome.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home