Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lazy Blogpost? Yes!

Okay, I'm waaaaay to exhausted to be any kind of coherent this morning. It seemed like a good idea to stay up late and drink tequila-based fruity beverages and eat unhealthy Chinese food and watch Singin' in the Rain and, yeah, it was fun, but this morning I sort of feel like a deflating life raft in the middle of the Atlantic during a hurricane called "Sleepy." Also, there are sharks made of Tylenol PM and the water is NyQuil and it's all cozy warm and snuggly blankets and the seagulls are singing lullabies and I just injected myself with tryptophan and... well, you get my point. I'm tired, is what I'm trying to say. So, that in mind, here's this:

"Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" by She & Him



Watch the video, enjoy it's animated blood and weirdo ghosts and beautiful Zooey Deschanel, and maybe later I'll have some non-lazy content for all you sexy, pleasant-smelling people.

Maybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

I am very tired today too, Clinton.

We should take a nap together.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Deal. You want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you go to work all day or lay around the old apartment spooning your internet pals.
I was in NY last week and would have been so tempted to call you if I had your number. We could have gone out at your lunch break and slammed down shots.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home