Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Inside the Mind of Fat, Camel-Toed Elvis


"The way the crotch of this jumpsuit lifts and separates my balls feels good now, but... whoa man... it's gonna give me a hunka' hunka' burnin' jock itch."
"Ladies... my chest hair beckons to you like The King crooning a love song for Priscella. But greasier... oh, so greasier..."
"I'm not Thin Elvis, obviously, but I'm not Fat Elvis either. I'm Inappropriate Genitals Elvis. I'll sing you the most uncomfortable, squirmy version of "Love Me Tender" you've ever heard!"
"I would really enjoy a wheelbarrow full of ham right now. Eh, who am I kidding... when WOULDN'T I enjoy a wheelbarrow full of ham?!?!"
"Next year, I'm going as Mama Cass! But what to do with my horrible, horrible nutsack...?"

8 Comments:

Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

Hey! That’s my financial advisor! He looks okay to me. What’s your point?

10:27 AM  
Blogger quin browne said...

i opened this page, and proceeded to say, over and over (while laughing)

omg. omgomgomg. omg. omgomgomg.


thanks for the giggles.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

i just threw up a little in my mouth.

3:34 PM  
Blogger KJS said...

What I wouldn't do to straddle that and curl my fingers in its chest hair.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

What I wouldn't do to see BNY straddle that and curl her fingers in its chest hair!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't that technically a moose knuckle instead of a camel toe?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He's kinda hot.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eyes hurt. Make it stop.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home