Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Banana Bonkers Busy

Today is one of those days that try men's souls. Or my soul, rather. The souls of other men can go to hell, for all I care. Everything is all about me, always, as we've discussed.

Anyway, yeah... today: Very busy.

First, I've got to take my cousin to the airport and make sure he gets through security without being mistaken for Osama bin Laden (they resemble each other if you squint). Then, I have to hop on the train and head to work, where I will then attend a long, boring, all-staff meeting about a bunch of junk that I only pretend to understand. Following said meeting, I've got to begin the long, arduous process of getting caught up after having been on vacation for the last few days (I expect to be fully on top of things sometime around the World Series). Finally, after airports and gross work stuff, I've got to meet Girlfriend at Penn Station where she'll be arriving after having spent a few days at a math curriculum conference (snore) up in Albany. I'm the official Bag Carrier. And Giver of Smooches as well, but you don't care about that because love is icky.

So all in all, I've got myself the makings of a full, rich, sort of irritating, long-ass day. You'll understand, I'm sure, if the blogging isn't quite up to it's usual level of stellar entertainment. And if you don't understand this... well, then... you can just die. Violently. Like, a death where the funeral has to be "closed casket" because they couldn't find a bunch of your face.

Tomorrow, though, I'll get right back to it. Promise!


Oh, and ps, I've got a toothache. Lame.

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Uh oh. Does toothache = another trip to the scary dentist?

11:06 AM  
Blogger "said" Woman said...

I never thought of "closed casket" as what occurs when they can't find "a bunch of your face." I can't wait to silently wish that on people who annoy me, starting tomorrow.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home