Friday, May 02, 2008

Here, Now... Howdy

We have arrived in Texas!

Well, actually we did that yesterday, but we had to do nine bazillion things as soon as we landed and I wasn't able to get to a computer and also owning a computer is illegal in Texas (tool of the Devil) so I had negotiate with members of the underground and all of this was while riding a horse and... well, you get the picture. Long day, whirlwind of excitement, livin' in a lone start state of mind, etc.

And today will be no different. There's BBQ to eat and a wedding rehearsal and then the rehearsal dinner and I think we have to move a few heard of cattle from the back forty up to the pastures by the creek and then the Mexicans are invading so we've got to defend the Alamo and finally there's going to be a chainsaw massacre to close out the evening.

Boy, I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday and, my New York amigos (I'm learning the lingo!), please send word that NYC misses me and still yearns for her lover true!

More later, though I don't know when exactly later will be.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Is there a Whipped Cream Bikini? Those things happen in Texas, right?

11:17 AM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

I AM having a lovely Friday!

And Yo tengo un lapiz rojo, mon amigo!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring back some Big Red please. The original RedBull.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

It wouldn't be Texas without a BBQ!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home