Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Headin' Home, Kiddos



I have to be at the airport at 5:30am tomorrow and I'm so fucking thrilled about it, I could fart out the greatest hits of the 80s, 90s, and Today!!! Then I'm going to get on an airplane, experience a crippling panic attack during take-off, read a book, experience a crippling panic attack during the landing, hang around Chicago's O'Hare airport for a little while, get on another plane, and so on and so on and so on until we land in New York (two more crippling panic attacks later, if you're keeping count).
It should be a boring, long day, but at the end of it I'll be back in my apartment with my girlfriend and my cat and I may never leave there again because this trip has been absolutely banana bonkers.
So next time we speak, it'll be on East Coast time! Be good!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

Safe Travels!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Texas to New York must be a long flight.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home