Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post Xmas: The Busy-ing

Just popping in to say hello. Also, I wanted to at least acknowledge the current lack of posts, as well as the lack of posts to come. Things here in Texas are going well, but the kind of "well" that can also be translated as "extremely busy, with the families, and the dinners, and the old friends, and the drinking so much that you pass out under the tree like the drunkest present ever, and so on and so on and so on, into perpetuity." Compounding the issue, my step-brother is sleeping in the room where they have the computer (because Girlfriend and I are sleeping in his room). So that's making posting difficult, as I'm a night-dwelling blogger and, well, he's ten. Thus, he sleeps at night, and thus... ah, you see where I'm going with this.

Anyway, that's the happy-haps. We're off today to see a Japanese ice-sculpture exhibit (really), so I must away. Hope everyone has sufficiently recovered from their holiday festivities. Or if not, please feel free to contact me; I've got the numbers of some great egg nog rehabs.

I'll post when I can, yo! Miss me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Damnit Clinton. Here I am at work with nothing to read! Less family, more internet!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Happy New Year C-dawg!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home