Thursday, August 23, 2007

Programming Notice

Just a quick heads up, my sexies...

Girlfriend and I are going out of town tomorrow, bound for the New York State Fair. Needless to say, I expect to be chest-deep in funnel cake by 5pm, if not earlier. However, while it promises to be a fun-filled, photo-worthy trip, it will sadly mean that I'm going to be without a computer for the next four days. I know, I know... the tears are already welling up in your eyes and your hands are shaking like a Russian rocket. Sir... Ma'am... Get ahold of yourself!!!

So, since that's the case, and since I don't want you guys to go unentertained (if you can call this entertainment; it's really more like "manna from Heaven" than anything else), I've enlisted the help of long-time friend of ZFS!, Braden, to lend a talented, talented hand. He'll have a few things up between now and then and you should all be on your best behavior and treat him like you yourself would want to be treated.

Wait... scratch that, you bunch of pervs. Just be nice to him, 'kay?

See y'all when I get back, providing I'm not killed on a shoddily-maintained carnival ride!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe travels! Have a Deep-Fried Twinkie for me!

4:45 PM  
Blogger lioux said...

DAMN IT!!! And just when I get back from a hiatus.

I do, however, enjoy the fact that you care enough about ZFS! Fans and Readers to employ a guest blogger.

Have an awesome time.

9:01 AM  
Blogger blythe said...

FUNNEL CAKES! if you didn't take any pictures of that heavenly confection, we might not be able to be virtual "friends" anymore. i mean it.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home