Monday, August 20, 2007

In Business

Okay, there appears to be no issue with logging on to Blogger at work (see below, if you don't know what I'm talking about). So that's good. What's less good is that my computer screen is now waaaaay more visible to the prying eyes of bosses, nosy co-workers, maintenance men with revenge on their minds, etc... I guess I'll have to start employing the ninja stealth that I'm known for throughout Japan. Either that, or I'll just have to start blinding people.

Anyway. Today's going to be an absolute carnival of horrors, so I wouldn't expect just a whole hell of a lot out of me, blog-wise. If I get a chance, I'll pop in to say "Hi," or quite possibly, "Please, someone, anyone, just end it... make the pain stop... mercy, MERCY!!!"

Talk soon, kids.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Master the "alt - tab" screen change when you hear footsteps.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw something on lifehacker...it's a boss button...that you can set to bring up a specific file, url, or spreadsheet when someone approaches. i've never used it, but it got great reviews.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is this a promotion or just a re-location?

If the former, congratulations. If the latter, congratulations on keeping the status quo!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bulk up so you block out the whole screen from every angle and get one of those electronic whoopie cushions and let one go everytime someone come near. If that does not work eat a lot of beans so you get the added smell effect.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Wow.

We're moving as well on Weds.

I am actually moving to a less visible area.

We'll have to see how the new digs work out.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home