Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here's A Picture Of A Happy Man



Discussion Questions

-His name is either Stewart, or it's Ethan. Which one suits him best? Or is there a possibility that it's something way out there, like "Basil," or "Vaugh?" And what about nicknames? I'm thinking it's probably something like "Eggy" or "The Squirt." It's certainly nothing cool (i.e. "The Fist," or "Lumberjack," or "C-dog."), and that's even if he actually has one in the first place.

-Have you ever seen a man more confident in his dessert choice? Because I don't think I have... hell, I don't think I'd want to. If he had any more confidence in his martini glass of strawberried whatever-it-is, I think it's safe to say that he'd be fucking it.

-Anyone else think he might be evil? It's in the eyes, I think... or maybe it's his close-cropped hair... whatever the case, there's no doubt that he's met true horror and found that it really complimented his sweater.

-Man, I could sure go for a little something sweet right now... IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? And what I mean is: A Snickers. Maybe a Fast Break. Nothing dirty, though, which is probably the conclusion you came to, what with my lascivious italics and all.

-Would someone please start a glam-rock band called The Lascivious Italics? I'll provide the glitter if you can come up with the musical talent, songwriting ability, and some tight, stretchy pants. Animal print, preferably.

NOTE: If you get all the answers right, you win a free dessert-date with our boy Eggy up there. If you lose, you have to play Seven Minutes In Heaven with him. Be warned: He gets pretty "handsy" when he's had that much sugar.

10 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

- His name is assuredly Stewart.
- He very well might be planning fucking it.
- I think the look in his eyes is the direct result of his other hand doing something inappropriate.
- I'm a big fan of Take-Fives.
- Nope. Sorry. I can't hit Glam Rock high-notes.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Stewart fits him pretty much perfectly.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a guy who will look exactly like this in twenty years. If I didn't have a conscience, I'd link it up.

Um, ok what the hell. I don't think anyone will care to look anyway.

http://allegheny.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30027770&op=5&o=all&view=all&subj=52000368&id=52000684

12:16 AM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

Come on look at that mick redhead his name is most def. either Patrick or Dennis... possibly Cerian but I'm thinking more Irish-American. Daniel perhaps??

~Irish

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- I would have gone with Colin
- Rarely
- I think he looks more like he's drunk. Perhaps he is like those aliens in Alien Nation only he gets drunk on strawberries instead of spoiled milk.
- and I'm spent...back to being jet-lagged.

8:08 AM  
Blogger stew said...

That's Ethan, and his nickname is and has always been "Eath."

I fucking hate his v-neck.

11:18 AM  
Blogger blythe said...

can you just declare me the loser so i can make out with him? i'm hard up, yo. and, the handsier the better.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Hex said...

"I don't expect you to eat the strawberries Mr Bond -- I expect you to die."

3:34 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I actually know this guy.

His name is Seamus O'Riardian.

He's happy because those are Guinness soaked strawberries.

And trust me, you don't want to mess with him after he's had a few pints.

He has a mean right hook.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Tracy Kaufman said...

I like how he doesn't have a spoon.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home