Monday, August 20, 2007

My Gay Office

Okay, one thing I've GOT to share with the class...

In my new office, each row of cubicles is a different color. Starting with green, and moving on to blue, then yellow, then orange, then violet, then red. No joke, it looks almost exactly like this:



That's right. I'm now working in a giant Pride Flag! Which is totally awesome, because now I can listen to my ABBA albums and Original Cast Recordings without shame or fear of judgement.
NOTE: He's not kidding about the ABBA albums OR the Original Cast Recordings. He's listening to Les Miserables right now (and he's singing Eponine's part).
Anyway. It's crazy-busy today, what with the move and deadlines and all, so I can't really stay and chat. More tonight, though, no doubt. Well, very little doubt. Some doubt. Look, I'll post tonight if I don't immediately go home and fall into a bottle of stress-reducing booze. That's the best I can do.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog about a month ago (linked it from Cajun Boy's blog) and I just want to let you know that it's HI-larious.

I have to catch up with your posts, but I read some and I think we live in the same area - I went to the McDonald's express you mentioned in a post a few weeks ago and the french fries were revolting. There, another reason to hate it.

PS Your new office sounds snazzy. It's like each cubicle is a precious gem! Or not.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever think they were mood cubicles to let the boss who was goofing off and who was working, who was happy who was miserable or who was depressed so thier work would suck and needed to be checked. So what color are you Fernando?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Do you think the interior decorator was like "oh, they'll never notice this! Awwwwww snap!"

4:10 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Not to burst your bubble, but us Gays can STILL judge you for listening to Abba. Just sayin.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Abba either. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Darling Nikki... Well, first off, thanks for the kind words! Second, you're one of my favorite Prince songs ever. Third, I'm talking about the Bay Ridge area. And fourth, every cubicle is like a precious gem, but only if that precious gem is totally soul-destroying and a physical representation of your dreams dying.

David... Fortunantly, I'm in the "blue" section. Very soothing, and it hides stains.

Brooklyn... Well, NOW I do.

[Cherry]... But... but... I really LIKE the ABBA. "Knowing me, knowing you, it's the best I can do!"

Todd... There isn't! They're awesome

9:15 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Hey, a drunken post would be good.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home