Friday, June 15, 2007

Some Pre-Live-Bloggin' Entertainment

A hearty, bellowed "Good morning" to all you kids. Hope all is good in your respective hoods; Slept well, aren't too hungover, eating a tasty, yet healthy, breakfast, etc...

As for me, I'm in the process of getting warmed up for this morning's live-bloggin' extravaganza; stretching out my hammys, angling the TV just so towards the computer, shotgunning a few cans of malt liquor, and so forth. I want to be at the top of my game come 11am, because once The Price is Right starts, it will not stop until it's over. It's go time, baby! Balls to the wall, four on the floor, pedal to the metal, WHOOOO!!!

Ahem...

Sorry, I got into the caffeine gum again.

Anyway, while we're all waiting for Mr. Barker to bust a move, and while I continue my warm-ups with a few jumping jacks, a quick nap, and then a trip to McDonald's for hash browns, here's a little pre-show entertainment courtesy of our friends from the North:

NOTE: For those curious, this would be a near-perfect encapsulation of my sense of humor.

See y'all at eleven!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger blythe said...

and now i'm going to start my morning with a healthy breakfast of brain candy. i'd totally forgotten about it till now.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Hey Clinton, I'll be home watching TPIR also. Looking forward to your live blog experiment!

9:26 AM  
Blogger lioux said...

This is so exciting. I feel like I'm tailgating outside for this important event.

And I Love, Love, Love KITH!!!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[wondering] I wonder if Clinton is going to call today?!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Blythe... Oh, that's good stuff.

Jeff... Excellent! Let's here it for a non-work Friday!

Lioux... Do you have any beer you can send my way? Also, grill me up a few hot dogs, 'kay?

Wonder Woman... I told you never to contact me here.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could be home to watch it, but I'm tivoing it. Ugh. I have a migraine, maybe I can get them to let me go home now and watch!
Also, that Kids in the Hall just made my day, thanks. :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jonathan T said...

So who's going to be Bob Barker's replacement? Will it be announced on this, his grand finale?

Also, it would be sweet if he would spay a cat and neuter a dog at the end of the show. Walk the walk, Bob!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Kids in the Hall, I LOVE this show. You are my new best friend!!

Come on DOWN!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Kids In The Hall rule.

I just wish someone would post the liposuction sketch.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home