Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Buzzed

Because she knows and accepts my desire to always be jacked on some sort of stimulant during the entirety of my waking hours, Girlfriend bought me some of this:


She really gets me, ya know?
Anyway, I took two pieces of this gum at about 7:30 this morning and, because I took them on an empty stomach, I'm now just a tad wired and unfocused. I've been trying to think of something to write about for an hour now and... nothing. Well, not "nothing," exactly; I have come up with a varied and unique gallery of new, interesting twitches and it seems that, also, my eyes are vibrating like a hummingbird's wings.
So that's something, I guess. Anyway, I'm going to go run some wind sprints or chug some Everclear or pick up the latest CD from El Boring Boringson; anything to counteract the caffeinated lighting that's currently coursing through my bloodstream.
Be back with real content as soon as I reach and overcome the inevitable crash!

12 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I want some.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

No! MINE!!! MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE

(sorry, I'm peaking)

MINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINEMINE!!!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish he could just inject caffeine straight into the blood stream... but people might think you were up to something else.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jonathan T said...

I hear heroin is in this time of year. Maybe you can get it in a chewable form?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Did you eat the whole package? You did, didn't you.
I am so amused at any mention of El Boring Boringson.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Irish and Jew said...

mmm heroin gum...

-J

11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is El Boring Boringson with or without The Dulls on this one? It's like when Springsteen records without the E street band. It's just not the same.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of that Strong Bad episode where he gave some kind of caffeine to Strong Sad, who got all wired and crazy acting. I can't remember now what he gave him, but it was funny. And stuff. Yeah.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be this one. Good times.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Midwesterner... Nah, not at my office. C-dog doin' heroin is just another Tuesday around here.

Jonathan... Oh, if only!

Colleen... No, not yet. I'm fairly certain my heart would explode if I did.

Jew... Is that an offer?

Midwesterner 2... No, this is El Boring Boringson with the Boston Pops. It's snooze-tastic!

Giggleloop... Strong Bad!!! Heeee!!!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never fails to make me giggle. :) I actually haven't watched any SBEmails in a while, I need to get caught up. I like to put 'em on the video iPod - portable chuckles!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Ha.

I'm totally picturing you as Hammy the Squirrel.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home