Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Coming Up For Air

Yeesh.

As a general rule, this job is okay. Boring, but that's corporate America for you, and it's tedious too, but again, that's what I have to put up with unless I want to go back to waiting tables again. And believe me, I don't want to go back to waiting tables (my liver couldn't take it, for one thing).

However, there are days... oh brother, there are days. Let me tell you how it is:

[Insert long, bitch-tastic rant about C-dog's job that no one, including the author if we're being entirely honest, really cares about.]

So yeah, you totally pity me now, don't you. You had no idea my job required so much of me and meant so much to the citizens of our great nation. I'm a hero in your eyes, now. A tanned and shirtless hero. My abs are fantastic*!!!



*Sorry, C-dog's lost the plot a little bit from all the invoice inputting. He'll be fine after a delicious sandwich and some Cherry Coke.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Yeah, having to actually work, sucks.

That happened to me on Monday.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bacon sandwich? That's my suggestion. :)

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the important thing is to find enjoyment in even the little things... take for instance, how your cursor works...
http://www.1-click.jp/

2:22 PM  
Blogger Kim & Dic said...

a bacon sandwhich with avacado is my suggestion....seriously though why cant you just do the right thing and get a job as guy who blogs all day about his life and girlfriend and who goes out drinking a lot and then writes about it and gets paid ridic amounts of money to be a writer and be funny and...and what...wait..im sorry, what were we talking about..jobs? or dreams? i forget

3:58 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Big Daddy... I know, weak sauce, right? At least there's Top Chef tonight. It soothes as it heals.

Giggleloop... Actually going the homemade (by me) quesadilla route this evening. A little cheese, a little salsa... It soothes as it heals.

Playing Ugly... HILARIOUS!!! I've always wondered and now I know. That video, I'll tell ya, it soothes as it heals.

NYCponderings... If only. That, of course, is what I'm shooting for with ZFS!. Someone to take a look at this blog one day and go, "By gum, this kid needs to write for us all professional-like. Quick, give him lots of money and fit him for his fancy pants!!!" One day, maybe. But for now, I have the dream. It soothes as it heals.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home