Thursday, June 07, 2007

Blarrrrgh...

NOTE: Last night, C-dog went to the big "Bon Voyage" wingding for his friend Amy. He thinks it was a blast, and the fact that he currently feels like hot death certainly supports that claim. And now, in his own words, C-dog...

Dudes... I did shots last night. It's been a while. Consequently, I'm going to curl up and die, at least for the morning. I'll be back when the shakes stop.

I so want to party with these folks. Just not right now. Right now, I want to lay down in the shower and whimper. Oh, and I'd also like to barf.

10 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

Were there any hot men there?!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My poor baby. Feel better.

8:57 AM  
Blogger stew said...

were you partying with the firemen? yeah, they can really kick it. feel better.

11:03 AM  
Blogger stew said...

holy crap, you weren't kidding. you really look different in your picture today. you look like a caricature of your former self.

fluids and dry toast. lots of fluids and dry toast.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Sorry, dude. Maybe that caffeine gum would help you feel human today.

11:28 AM  
Blogger quin browne said...

shot, glass of water...wait 15 minutes.


i don't drink beer...i get drunk. i do drink shots of tequila and do fine, following my own advice.

so, i'll give you this because i think you are sweet..


"there, there"

11:48 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Drinking with NYC firemen leads to trouble.

3:21 PM  
Blogger i like cheese said...

So...when you were saying goodbye to Amy, did ya cry?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I haven't technically said goodbye to her yet; I'm seeing her one last time tomorrow. Will I cry then? I doubt it; that whole suppressed emotions thing. But ya never know.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home