Monday, May 28, 2007

Gettin' Memorial: A Long Weekend's Contents

- Late sleeping
- Three (3) long, 90-block walks
- Sweatiness, much
- Cold showers, lots of
- Dinner with friends
- One (1) excellent cheeseburger
- Party in Brooklyn
- Four (4) large margaritas made with, apparently, gasoline
- One (1) Snapple bottle filled with pilfered vodka
- One (1) hangover
- Three (3) Mets games on TV
- One (1) street fair in Manhattan
- Zero (0) assassination plots foiled
- Four thousand (4,000) cries of "Summer can fucking blow me!"
- One (1) sunburn
- Sleep disrupted by stagnant, humid temperature
- Ten (10) ninjas defeated*
- Thoughts of our nation's soldiers, not as many as I should have
- One (1) half-assed, lazy blog post that you're currently reading



*This happened in a dream, but it still counts. Because I said so, that's why.

4 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

Only One (1) hangover?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I know, I know... I've let everyone down. I'll try harder next time.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

If a hangover lasts two days, does it count as one, or two?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

If it's the same hangover, than it only counts as one. Points for stamina, though.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home