Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Let's Get Out Of This Country" By Camera Obscura

I'm so not up to being entertaining today. Very glum and awfully meh. Nothing I particularly want to talk about, but if you were to assume that it had something to do with me being a total scumbag to people who don't deserve it, you'd be pretty well on the mark. So, with that in mind, here's a band. Watch them play instruments and sing and whatnot. They're neat-o:



Maybe more later. Maybe not. I like to keep you on your toes.

10 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

Aw, man ... there's no problem a little Camera Obscura can't fix.

( ... Assuming, of course, your problem is Scottish Chamber-Pop Deficiency.)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

[gasp] I LOVE this song! I've put it on two recent mixes for pals.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Braden... It is, in fact. I'm just not twee enough for other people's liking.

Colleen... Cool! We're totally connected at the iTunes.

2:56 PM  
Blogger lioux said...

This is an awesome song.

Former Co-Worker Chrissy turned me on to CO.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I know, right? You should buy Former Co-Worker Chrissy a Coke for turning you to the CO.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I had never heard this song before. Thanks for sharing!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Glad you like. It's a fun one, I think.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Wow, this came out last year? Sounds very 80's/90's.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

I very nice tune to wrap up a hard day of work.

I never thought I would utter these words, but...Thank you Mr. Clinton. Thank you.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

It's my pleasure, gentlemen. All of their stuff's good, as far as I know, so I urge you to check out the album in full.

I was not paid to say that, though I'd gladly accept any monies the studio wanted to chuck my way.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home