Thursday, April 12, 2007

While Daddy's Away...

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what's going to be happening around ZFS! while I'm off partying in the Midwest:

-There will be an Oooh, Pretty tomorrow, come rain or come shine, so no worries there.

-I've given a couple of people carte blanche to guest blog in my stead. I'm leaving frequency of posts and content entirely in their capable, silken hands, so I can't tell you exactly what stuff will be up and when. However, I'm sure it's all going to be high-ass quality*, so it's all good.

-Know in your heart that, while I'm shoving Chicago-style pizza and loaded hot dogs into my gaping maw at a rate that would shock even the most dedicated of gluttons, I'll only be thinking of you. Yes, you; the person reading this right now.

And... yes... I guess that's everything. I'll be back on Tuesday, recovered in full with any luck and hopefully without any outstanding warrants for my arrest. We'll pick it up from there.

No tears. Be brave. Love to all!!!

-CLINT


*They've been warned, though, that if they're too funny, there will be consequences. Horrible, terrible consequences**.


**I'm going to pout and slam the door real loud and threaten to hold my breath until I die n' stuff.

11 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

Wait.

I thought this was a THREE day weekend. And you're not back until TUESDAY?

[?]

And thanks for thinking of me...in Chicago!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

When Clinton is here we always have a posting by this time of the morning.

10:32 AM  
Blogger lioux said...

I know.

Who are these cart blanchers he has guesting ZFS! anyway?

10:43 AM  
Blogger lioux said...

Tap. Tap. Tap.

11:01 AM  
Blogger lioux said...

Heroin.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Wait until we tell Clinton how long we had to wait for something.

Cobbler-Dogs!

12:22 PM  
Blogger lioux said...

I know Jeff. Right?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jonathan T said...

Maybe one of the guest bloggers will be El Boring Boringson! Ummm..yay?

1:21 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Maybe the guest bloggers are too high on heroin to post anything.

1:32 PM  
Blogger lioux said...

Who would've seen that coming Jonathan T?

That would be a TOTAL YesFest!

1:34 PM  
Blogger lioux said...

Colleen posted about El Boring Boringson today.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home