Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter From ZFS!



Who knew the Easter Bunny was Canadian?

Hm... anyway... Hope everyone has an exciting, Jesus-y holiday. I know I, for one, will be celebrating the day much like my little rabbit friend here, since I'm far away from home and thus not required to attend any sort of church service. Honestly, I pity anyone who has to go hunt for eggs or some other such nonsense today if it's as balls-cold where you are as it is here. I mean, it's fucking April and I'm wrapped up like I'm about to storm the North face.

Meh, whatever. I'm-a stayin' in.

All kidding aside though, please enjoy your festivities, be nice to your family if you happen to be partying with them, and if there's any leftovers don't hesitate to send them my way.

Floating Peeps In My Booze
-Clint

7 Comments:

Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Happy Easter right back at ya!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Wooo!!! Easter!!! WOOOO!!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger lioux said...

I'm going to go smoke some Easter grass.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I celebrated by sleeping til 1pm, and then watching the Easter episode of South Park from Weds. night, and Children of Men, which was fantastic. And then my washing machine broke.

BUNNY! *cuddles*

9:18 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Lioux... Make sure you have plenty of Cadbury products on hand to mellow your buzz.

Giggleloop... I can't think of a better Easter movie than Children of Men. Girlfriend and I watched, of all things, Henry And June.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I also watched the Easter South Park yesterday. That was the only thing I did to celebrate Easter, unless you consider Borat an Easter movie cause I watched that too.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I freakin' loved Children of Men. The only thing that bugged me was the whole time watching it, I was trying to figure out where I knew the actor who played "Luke" from. I IMDB'ed it this morning - he was the bad guy in Serenity. And now I am at peace. :)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home