Monday, April 16, 2007

My Feet Hurt

As it turns out, the fact that I live in New York, don't own a car, and am no stranger to walking great distances, doesn't matter a goddamned bit when I'm wearing the most inappropriate vacation shoes ever (a pair of Rhino steel-toed boots, which have become my defacto footwear soley due to the fact that they're the only pair I own that are free of holes).

Seriously, my feet feel much the same way that those of Lt. John McLaine did about ten minutes after Hans Gruber ordered his men to, "Shoot the glass." We're talking big-time, action movie pain over here.

Anyway... just wanted to tell everyone that I'm, finally, blessedly, home. The trip was a good time and I'm sure you'll hear all about very soon, though I promise I won't be one of those bloggers that takes one trip and talks about it non-stop for three and a half months. Because nobody likes that guy. Or girl.

Right, well, regular posts resume now(ish).

After I lop off my feet, of course.

7 Comments:

Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound, except for you feet that is...I'm sure the pain isn't anything a little heroin couldn't fix...

5:54 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Try adding to that, the worst sunburn ever, and you got your own slice of golden hell.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

Welcome back.

9:58 PM  
Blogger lioux said...

Welcome Back, Clinton!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

All... It's good to be back, thanks. Though my feet still hurt something fierce. Blisters are a bitch.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Welcome back - you were missed!

9:33 AM  
Blogger lioux said...

I think I cried a little one day.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home