Thursday, March 15, 2007

Apologies and Advertisments

Well, after a long night of negotiations, back room deals and an extended secret meeting in an underground leather bar, the makers of Ultimate Dumplin' Schnapps and I have finally reached an agreement.

They apologized, which I really do appreciate. I'm also allowing them to use my image in their ads, as you can see (I'm told the commercial is already an overnight sensation in Japan). And as a bonus, I walked away with a lifetime supply of Ultimate Dumplin' Schnapps which, besides being as tasty as a plate of Southern-style dumplin's, is a lot like drinking straight kerosene. But more dumplin'-y.

So everybody wins!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

Win = Win.

Congratulations!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Yeah, it feels pretty goddamn good. Though that feeling of elation might just be the Ultimate Dumplin' Schapps.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure what all of that was about but it sure made me want some dumplin's.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

My suggestion: Get some Ultimate Dumplin' Schnapps. It's Dumplin'-rageous!!!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

'It's Schnap-tastic'.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Red is the funniest man I know aside from the dude I'm living with and that video made me thirsty for dumplings.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can confirm that the ad is getting solid airplay here in the future. It is advertised as "Happy Time Fun Lumps" however. Let me tell you, though...those lumps take care of business.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

That's because the lumps are made with love. And grain alcohol.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home