Saturday, January 20, 2007

Embargo

I reviewed a movie yesterday afternoon that won't be released in the USA until the Spring. Because of that, there's a review "embargo," which basically means that we're not allowed to talk about the movie until it comes out. This is absolutely killing me. I feel like the guy in Alien with the thing bursting out of his chest, except that instead of an alien, it's effusive, ebullient praise for a fantastic movie.

What I can tell you is this:

-It will be released first in England, then here.

-It's been mentioned in one of my Movie Poster A Go-Go posts.

-It's as good as we all hoped it would be.

You can probably figure it out with a little detective work, should you feel the need. Otherwise, check back here for the full review sometime about mid-April. If my head hasn't exploded by then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reimi said...

hello, very long time no see ! i haven't written on blogger for a while but now i'm back ! hm, since you can see that movie in april in america, maybe i can see it six more months later in japan ;( by the way, i've been also tired of ben folds for a while and i almost sold those cds, but suddenly i really felt like listening to them and started listening to ben folds again :) I'm glad I didn't sell them, haha this is what they call "nobody knows qhat may happen tomorrow."

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, my guess is that it's that cop movie from the Shaun of the Dead guys, in which case I'm jealous that you got to see it, and glad it was good, and can't wait to hear more about it in... APRIL?!?!? Man!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Reimi... Hey, welcome back!!! Good to see you around and I hope all is well in the magical land of Japan!

Giggleloop... Non-commital response.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home