Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Hero: Tattooed Star Wars Nerds



You win every trivia contest that's even remotely related to Star Wars and it's surrounding mythology. You've shaken hands with Mark Hamill, Kenny Baker and Peter Mayhew and have the photographic evidence to prove it. Once, you built a Death Star out of paper mache and chicken wire and it looked friggin' awesome. So what do you do now? What's next for you? Well, that depends. Are you really a Star Wars fan? Really? Because if you were, you'd have marked your skin permenantly with visages of Darths Vader and Maul, Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt by now. So put up or shut up, my cloaked friend. Let the ink be with you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I never really got all that into Star Wars. Shoot me.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

You look different from the back.

There's less face.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Braden... Dude, you know that's not me. I have the entire cast of Cheers tattooed on my back. Duh.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

NORM!!!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home