Thursday, January 11, 2007

300th Post


Holy Shit! This guy's got absolutely no life!

I think that sums it up pretty well. Yes, this marks the 300th post for ZFS!; a milestone I've reached with amazing speed, considering I only started this little collection of music videos and semi-literate ramblings back in April. Also, keep in mind, I hit the 200 mark less than four months ago, back October. A hundred posts in less than four months... got to think they probably weren't all winners. At any rate, in the past 9 months or so, this site has been visited by people from every continent on the globe (save for the lazy bastards in Antartica; what's with those jerks?), from just about every state in the Union, and from enough countries of all types for me to call myself a "citizen of the world." Or maybe something less douchebaggy. What I'm saying is, seriously, thanks everybody, everywhere, for reading. It's been fun and, hopefully, it will continue to remain so.

I tell you, if I could figure out how to get paid for doing this, I'd be one happy-ass man.

Anyway, so there's that. Enough dwelling on the past; let's look toward the horizon, to posts 301-400 and what wonders they might hold. My guess: more of the same. But with more fart jokes. Oh yes, I'm gonna go there.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan T said...

Congratulations! I look forward to more great literary, artistic, and philosophical posts.
About fart jokes.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

Nerdy blog question here, what site tracker do you use that allows you to see where people are from?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I use: www.extremetracking.com

It's free and all you have to do is put a chunk of code in your template. If you click on that blue button with the planet-looking thingy on it that's on the right side of my page, you can scope it out for yourself. I've been, all in all, very pleased with it.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Thanks, dude! Say, if you're a doctor, can you score some Vicodin for m- uh... a friend?

6:19 PM  
Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

Thank you, Clinton. I appreciate your answer.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Happy to do it!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home