Thursday, October 19, 2006

200

It appears that this is my 200th post here at Zombie Fights Shark!. I know, I know... it seems like only yesterday that we broke onto the scene, bedraggled and drunk, vaugely menacing and full of typos, ready to take on the world and, after we'd taken on the world, have a nice sandwich and maybe a nap. And yet, here we are, 200 posts later, all cleaned up and ready for polite society, unafraid of picking up the wrong fork or farting loudly during the minister's sermon.

So proud, me.

I wanted to do something a little special to say thank you to all of the loyal readers but, apparently, my work has an "issue" with me taking three weeks off to travel around the world giving out individual lap dances. I guess, nevermind then. Bastards. So, plan B: Here's a clip of Cliff DeYoung and Jessica Harper singing to household appliances in a desperate bid to save their marriage. Trust me, it doesn't make any more sense in context.

Again, thanks for reading!!!:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Hey! You beat me to 200!!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

That's because I have no life.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home