Monday, November 20, 2006

Penguins Kick James Bond's Ass

This is totally lame.

Movie-going public, how could you let a bunch of tap-dancing penguins top James Freakin' Bond at the box office? Especially since this particular Bond is being heralded as one of the best Bond films ever. For shame, for shame!!!

Now, okay, "technically" I didn't go see the Bond movie either. However, I fully intended to and, as they say, intent is 9/10ths of the law. Or am I thinking of possession? Well, regardless, my point is that the country has, as a whole (excluding me, of course), dropped the ball. Having it scooped up by a lousy gaggle of animated flightless birds is only so much salt in the wound.

America, I expected better from you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the part where Robin Williams does the ethnic voice.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home