Friday, November 17, 2006

A Golden Grill Shiny Like the Sun

I spent my evening with this man:



Rather, I spent my evening watching his TV show, which my girlfriend and I have started renting on DVD. You'd think we'd be deeply, deeply ashamed of this and go to great pains to keep it from the public. However, nope. Flavor of Love is quite possibly the most entertaining program I've come across in years. Why? Because it combines only the best of all reality show elements:

-Mentally ill rich people
-Skanks
-Ghetto-fabulousness in both fashion and attitude
-Humiliation
-And a pursuit of love so patently false that it's practically made entirely out of synthetic materials; it's the polyester of relationships.

If you haven't seen Flavor of Love, do yourself a favor. I'm not saying that you won't feel dumber for having watched; you will. But you absolutely will not care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home