Friday, July 28, 2006

Ant Fights Human (and Sucks!)

Morning, all.

Because selling your soul to the corporate monolith has it's advantages, I'm off of work today. So while I pad around the apartment in my underwear, half-heartedly eating cereal straight from the box, yawning and scratching as I start a slow slide into a weekend full of decadence so frighteningly tawdry it'd make F. Scott and Zelda look like the Donna Reed family, you should read this:

http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/review.php?id=640

It's my latest review; this time, I take on Ant Bully... and win!

More later, m'sure.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We collectively can soooo picture that cereal eating furry-tongued devil may care youth in really thread-bare Old Navy boxers with Easter Bunnies. I am sure that Ant Bully is completely pedestrian. Speaking as a ped and mother of some and wicked step to others, I can hardly wait to see Julia Roberts gone insect. P.S. David Edelstein is the critic I was trying to remember when I forgot the other day.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW- as someone with a keen interest in the price of a soul, you should be getting more for yours. Although it is sullied every time you crack wise about Jesus pronounced (HAY-soos)

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. It would be great to read something more about that theme.
By the way look at the design I've made myself Companionship in London

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home