Friday, July 21, 2006

Lady, Water, Etc.

A few posts ago, I attempted to guess what my thoughts would be about a few movies I was set to review, one of them being Lady in the Water. Essentially, I said it was going to be stupid and that M. Night Shyamalan had officially disappeared up his own ass, never to be seen again. And, in fact, when I went to actually see the movie, I sat down with my arms crossed and an expression of, "Okay, let's get this over with" plastered firmly across my smug face.

Turns out... I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm officially classifying Lady in the Water as "certaintly flawed, but ultimately good."

Read my review for the whole skinny:

http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/review.php?id=406

Got some reviews of Ant Bully, Miami Vice and a bleak, depressing French thriller coming up soon, so stay tuned for more exciting opinions and dime-store analysis!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home