Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sick Bastard

Woke up feeling like hot death, so I think I'm going to take a pass on Tuesday. My goals for today are to lay in bed, engage in some theraputic low moaning, and make a concerted effort to not puke on the cat. Will I achieve my goals?

Eh.

Dunno. But sitting up right now is making me nauseous, so I'd better bail. As I lay dying, you really should read this:

http://www.umop.com/rps15.htm

It'll take your Rock-Scissors-Paper game to the next level and you'll be the envy of everyone on the planet. Your prefered gender will be absolutely all over you. It's true and can be proved by science.

Be back soon and in healthier spirits, hopefully. Bleh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home