Monday, July 24, 2006

Shopping Cart Spanking

So... tired... please... kill me...

Woke up at 4am and spent the better part of the wee hours watching VH1 and MTV, a lesson which I apparently will never learn. Suffice to say, it was pretty much wall-to-wall crap, the only bright spot being Shakira, who is ridiculously hot and is sending me morse code love notes with the shaking of her booty. There were a couple of other things that weren't terrible, but most everything else was either mumbled rap or the kind of music 13 year olds find edgy, neither of which are my particular cup of sonic tea.

Anyway, all of this is to say that I am currently functioning on a level comparable to the zombies who headed for the mall in Dawn of the Dead. So, while I drink enough coffee to trick my brain into thinking I'm alive, here's a clip of a guy getting hit in the ass with a shopping cart:

http://www.hedonistica.com/media.php?path=/videos/butt-shopping-cart.wmv

That's entertainment. Or somesuch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home