Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Want a Cat In Your Mouth?

Feeling better, thanks.

Spent the majority of yesterday doing very little other than praying for, if not death, then at least someone with a large wooden mallet to come along and whack me a few times; give me something to think about besides my stomach doing it's imitation of a mosh pit. Anyway, that's all in the past now; I'm currently tap dancing, so good do I feel.

Anyway... So, here's a disturbing picture:



Yep... that's a Hello Kitty face and it's where some dude's molar should be. Is it real? Is it photoshopped? Dunno. But one thing's for certain: He's going to have the most adorable gingivitus on the planet.

Speaking of Hello Kitty...

(begin tangent)

...have you guys had the gum that they sell at the Sanrio store? I don't know if it's actually possible for gum to be "off da chain," but were it so, this would most definantly fall into that category. It's soft and crumbly, like Play-Doh that needs to assert it's self, and sweet enough to make your eye twitch for a good 45 minutes if you eat a whole package. Because it's Japanese, it's got some weird flavors (Melon... ew) but if you stick with the Blueberry or Raspberry, you'll be treated to a gum experience that could only be rivaled by gum that gave you a crisp 20$ bill when chewed. Just make sure you pay for it. The Sanrio store is notorious, or at least it is where I'm from, for prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law people who'd dare to shoplift even 50 cents worth of their pink-slathered, cute-animal-adorned merchandise. Maybe Sanrio is just hardcore in Texas, but I don't think so. They're straight up bastards. Great gum, though.

(end tangent)

Anyway, must go about the business of scratching myself and working up the motivation to get dressed and go to work. As I stayed home yesterday, the amount of emails that will be waiting, moistly and with bad intentions, at my office will be staggering. Not to mention the phone calls that must be returned.

So not going to be a fun day. Rather be barfing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I even have to tell you what else will "google' up with cat and mouth? Be careful with the gum!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home