Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Single Most Adorable Picture of C-dog You Will Ever See


This is from my children's theater days. I believe I was 10 or 11. And yes, that IS the pinkest tunic you've ever seen. White tights? Oh I'm wearing some motherfucking white tights.
Seriously, I don't know how I grew from that into what you see in the background peering around the photo's edge; i.e. the most beard-y paragon of manliness the world has ever known. The mysteries of adulthood, am I right?
Still though, I'd like to think that fruity child is still somewhere inside me, yearning to "put on a show" and dance a box waltz in a musical about princes and princesses. As I remember it, being that kid was kind of a blast. Beats the hell out of fat and drunk, anyway.
Well, not really. Those tights really ride up your crack.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason Quinones said...

just glad to see you're wearing more manly superman t-shirts now!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

You can still be that kid. Or at least kidnap a kid who looks like that. Just don't look 'em up online. That's a no-no.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Lady Snark said...

Kidnapping is A-okay. Just don't look them up on the Internet.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

That is so AWESOME!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kind of look like Angela Lansbury in that picture.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home