Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Countdown to Radio Silence Has Begun

Hello my lovelies... got another programming notice for you. Really, I just want to give you an idea of what's going to happen with ZFS! for the next couple of weeks.

The short version: Not much.

The slightly longer version: As I've mentioned, we're moving out of our apartment very soon; Friday, to be specific. From then until next Thursday, I'll be crashing at Girlfriend's new place, which, sadly, will not have the internet (rather, it won't be hooked up yet). On the 5th of March, I'll be flying back to Texas and will immediately be consumed by finding a job, getting myself set up in the new digs (more on that at a later date), and various other moving-back-home miscellany.

So... tomorrow I will post the recap of the Top Chef finale. After that, barring a few odds and ends, I would expect a week or two of radio silence (as it were) until I get myself fully settled in Arlington.

This will be the longest break I've ever taken from writing on this site and, for reals, it will hurt me more than it hurts you. But please, be strong... try not to make a scene... don't cry out loud, just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings... etc.

Anyway, that's the plan. As I said, Top Chef tomorrow, and then... gone like a cool breeze. At least for a little while. But I shall return... OH YES... I shall return!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Unbearable Banishment said...

Why am I suddenly filled with an irrational fear? Of everything?

10:45 AM  
Blogger LSL said...

Hey Juice Box Boy - I am so totally tracking with you on the whole moving thing. Great, great luck to you with the transition. Christ, I hope it goes well for both of us. Here's hoping jobs with medical benefits are in both of our futures.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you could just head to the local library to write up riveting blog posts.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

Clinton -- I will miss you while you are gone and think about you often. I believe this little break will be good for our relationship you know --- absence makes the heart grow fonder and all. -- seriously though good luck with all that and I will see you when you come out the other side

8:20 PM  
Blogger TFKoP said...

Best wishes on the move. Sorry to hear that girlfriend will be staying in NY. Hope it all works out.

Good luck on the job hunt. I heard that there's an expresident down there who might need someone to either mow his lawn or blame all of his failures on. Check to see if he's hiring...

Look forward to your return.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home