Wednesday, November 19, 2008

People Magazine Has ONCE AGAIN Screwed Me Out Of The Distinction Of Being Their Sexiest Man Alive, Even Though I Totally Am

Look, I'm SORRY, People Magazine... I'm sorry I haven't been in a bunch of movies with explosions and tight pants and people saying lines with their acting skills or whatever but come the motherfuck ON!!! How could you possibly go with this...



...over THIS:



Regretting your horrible error yet? And you know what else?!?! HE'S not even American!!! I KNOW, RIGHT??? Way to go, People Magazine... you've elected a member of Al Qaeda as your Sexiest Man Alive.
I hope you all die.
NOTE: I am really looking forward to seeing the new Wolverine movie, though.
2ND NOTE: This is the second post this week featuring a damp Australian... something is afoot...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture belongs right next to the pygmy monkey. The one of you of course.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture belongs right next to the pygmy monkey. The one of you of course.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Up North in the never-never, where the land is harsh and bare, lives a mighty crocodile hunter named Clinton who can dance like Fred Astaire...

You are a sexy beast Big Tuna.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Oh man, I can't wait to see the Wolverine movie.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for repeating myself but I thought it was important.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Subway Gal said...

How could they NOT have chosen you?!?! Indeed, this is quite the injustice.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

People magazine can Suck my ass. Thats total bs I am going to be like all those uptight moms cancelling their sons subscription to Sports Illustrated after the swimsuit edition comes out. except you know, I dont actually have a subscription to People Magazine but if I did, I would damn sure cancel it...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

That pic of you reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home