Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Never Going Back Again" by Fleetwood Mac

This is my favorite Fleetwood Mac song. I don't know what that says about me... if anything. Feel free to speculate, though. I'm having one of those rare (for me, anyway) writer's block-y mornings where I'm trying to write and be entertaining and whatever but nothing is coming out. Mentally, it's like I've eaten a whole brick of cheese and most of a cow and I'm on the metaphorical toilet, straining to beat the band, but the bowl below remains unfilled.

Hopefully, something will dislodge later on and I can finally take the word dump we're all waiting for. But until then, hang out with Lindsay Buckingham for a few minutes. He nailed Stevie Nicks. So... he's got that going for him, I guess.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

It's been a while since your last Awesome Old Men feature.

Just sayin'.

Or maybe you could LIVE blog about what Office Mate Andrew is doing today...

10:29 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Stupid work computer doesn't have sound.

Do you need a word enema? I'm sure there's people you can pay who will do that for you!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

BIG DEAL!

i fire drilled stevie nicks in the back of a minivan in a walmart parking lot. granted it was fat,later years stevie nicks but hey a drillin's a drillin'! am i right?



high five!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bill Simmons mentioned in a podcast that Fleetwood Mac would make a great movie. I wish someone would make that.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home