Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fire Drillin'

Not really anything to report... there was a fire drill at work this morning, but that isn't exactly groundbreaking journalism in action... I just wanted to mention it in the hopes that the phrase "Fire Drillin'" will get picked up by the population at large as a general euphemism for having sex.

Example:

Me and my lady, we was drinking beer all night at a Shakey's out by the interstate, but then we got cut off 'cause I punched the assistant manager in the neck... it's all good, though... my lady took me outside and we started fire drillin' right there behind a dumpster! She always had a thing for drunk guys who beat up on middle management...

or:

Can I crash at your place tonight? My roommate's fire drillin' the crap out of his girlfriend right now and the noise is setting off car alarms all up and down our street.

or:

My wife made me go see this awful chick flick the other day... it was called Fire Drillin' In The City...

See. That works awesome. I'm going to be just like the guy who invented "No shit, Sherlock," only a million, billion times more famous and handsome.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, so many ways to expand on that. Not sure which to go with, so...

Fire drillin' sounds like what happens when you run out of lube.

Or...

Maybe 'fire drillin'' should specifically be used only as a euphemism for sex with a redhead.

Or...

That shot totally cleared up my fire drillin'.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it catches on fast because I just used it in casual conversation with coworkers and got blank stares. But I'll keep trying!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Justin... All good, all acceptable. If I want this to catch on (and I do, desperately), then I'm going to have to be open to liberal interpretation.

Meg... Thank you for your support! If anyone else gives you a blank stare for using "fire drillin'" in conversation, you have my full permission to jab them in the eye with a pencil.

(if you really do this and get arrested, I will not bail you out)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

I am currently working on a screenplay for the film 'Fire Drillin', Lies and Videotape®™©™.

It's only tentatively titled though.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Jason Quinones said...

fire drillin: adjective:

the act of engaging in buttsexual intercoursedom with a redhead after said redhead has consumed a very heavy mexican feast and chugging a bottle of tabasco sauce.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home