Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"The Knife" by Grizzly Bear


#10.4 - Grizzly bear - The Knife
by lablogotheque


If I had a good voice or could play an instrument or had any sort of musical talent whatsoever, this is pretty much what I'd do all the time: Wander the streets (not necessarily Paris, like the kids above, but whatever) and sing and play and let the hipster girls chuck themselves at me like so many thrown darts towards an already battle-scarred barroom board. If you catch my drift.

But whatever. I'm a blogger. Bloggers are about as hip as wet socks on a long day of errands. So instead I'll show you a clip of a cool band being cool in a 50s doo wop sort of way. And then I'll invent time travel and go back to Arlington, TX, 1992 and shove a guitar into the hands of twelve-year-old C-dog and scream, "Practice MOTHERFUCKER" in his ear until he's like the kid version of Jack White and then the photograph will fade out but that's okay because what replaces it will be even better.

Me, in a band, being awesome. And a blogger will write about me and post my clip and he'll wonder, just maybe, if he can figure out where to get a flux capacitor...

2 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

I like the *bum-bum-bum* hottie all the way to the right.

The one rockin' the Brawny®™©™ paper towel guy look.

*swoon*

Do you think HE is a blogger?!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

wet socks on a long day of errands? thats not cool at ALL, oh,.... I get it,.. you are being Ironic, you are saying bloggers ARENT cool? WTF? Look at that Picture of Lioux if that aint cool then cool itself aint cool

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home