Tuesday, May 20, 2008



I'll be real honest with ya, kiddos... we had about a million things going on last night and, somewhere during the course of these million things, the entire concept of ICFC slipped out the side exit of my brain like a deadbeat skipping out on a check. When I finally did remember that I had yet to eat a gross thing on camera, it was nearly midnight and I was inching ever-closer to sleep. And quite frankly, had I gotten up then and soldiered through, the ICFC product you'd be reading this morning would have been of poor quality. Not that any of the previous ICFC posts have been of a particularly high quality or anything... I think they rank somewhere between a poorly-drawn webtoon about what if animals rode motorcycles and those pamphlets that religious people hand out on the subway that tell you you're going to hell for farting or watching a PG-13 movie.

But we're talking an even lower standard of quality than what's usually represented here and that's just unacceptable. Also I'm very lazy and once I get horizontal, particularly if there's a TV involved, it usually takes nothing less than an approaching Cloverfield monster or a hurricane made of ninja stars and Ebola to get me up n' at 'em.

So there ya go. Sorry. Hope your morning isn't ruined. If your morning is ruined, feel free to tell me all about it in the comments section and maybe I'll try to fix it or something, the best way I know how. By mocking you on the internet.

Oh, and yeah, like the sign says... ICFC: The Season Finale will be on Friday. Because, believe it or not, we've got a million things going on every night this week. Go figure.

5 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

OMG!!!

I don't think ANY ZFS! Fans and Readers saw this coming.

ICFC®™©™ producers must've been planning this twist and turn for months now.

Genius.

Now I'm all [gasp]-y and [panic]-y and on the edge of my seat wondering how this ICFC®™©™ season will end?!?!!!

Well played, C-K9.

Well played.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Sally Tomato said...

Wait - who did your poster? That's genius!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Lioux... We here at ZFS! like to keep you all guessing. And are lazy.

Sally... Well the original poster was done by my friend Braden, he of the title banner and various other drawn awesomes around the site. But the version on this post, with the color drained out and a bunch of red scribbles on it, was done by me and my mad MS Paint skills.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I expected ICFC this morning. You ruined my life!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

I figured as much now that you are all famous and everything, I figur-ed Hell my man CDOG is probably in the middle of a Drug Binge and I am sure tomorrow you cant do it because they will be shooting the behind the scenes stuff for VH1 on your rise and fall, and then of course Thursday thats when you look back on the wacky and wild ride and accept it and then BAM friday is here and we have the final for ICFCT-- these things all have their arc

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home