Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm Totally Cranked On Sugar Right Now

We had cake and soda this afternoon because it was my boss's birthday. Consequently, I'm so wired right now from all the sugar and caffeine, I can see through the boundaries of time and space into the future. I'm not sure what to make of what I've seen, to be honest...

If my visions are correct, we're looking at a big resurgences in spats. Not sure why, but they're fucking everywhere. Men and women, all wearing spats. Really expensive ones, too; no cheap, off-the-rack jobs, these. High quality, Sunday-go-to-meetin' spats. Other than that, though, everything else is exactly the same.

Oh, and I think the future Earth might be ruled by big, lizard-looking things that spit fire and talk like Peter Lorre. But... I don't know... I was really more focused on the spats. Because who wears spats, right? I mean c'mon!

If anything, I'd have thought it would be jodhpurs. They're snazzy.

14 Comments:

Blogger Liöüx said...

Hmmm.

I'm off to go and google "Spats".

3:04 PM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

Oh. Okay.

That would TOTALLY be Fashion Forward in a Retro kinda way.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word "spats" is hilarious. Thanks, C-dog, for bringing it to the masses. We are so lucky.

Also, you're handsome.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Lioux 1... It's cool, we'll wait.

Lioux 2... I know, right? It's a brave new world, coming up.

Not C-dog... No, YOU'RE handsome, you magnificent bastard!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger i like cheese said...

MMM. Cake and soda. That sounds so kindergarden and lovely and, well, next time you should just invite me over for some.

3:35 PM  
Blogger The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Sweet, I am so in style, I own about four pairs of jodhpurs, but maybe that's just because I actually do ride horses.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Giggleloop said...

When I got to the whole resurgence in spats thing, I immediately thought, "no wonder I've been getting into arguments with all my moronic co-workers all day, if spats are on the rise!" It explains so much!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Cheese... I know, it's like we're adults now. Shouldn't we be having, like, quiche and tequila parties? Or oat bran and sangria? Or filet mignion and malt liquor? Still, though, the cake was delicious.

Dutchess... That's cool! You should totally wear them to the clubs and start a fashion revolution. Ride your horse there, too, for extra revolutioniness.

Giggleloop... I solve all spats with my coworkers by peeing on their desks. They fear me.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

Great.

Now I have to go and google "jodhpurs".

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If only you could think of some sort of depressant, preferably in liquid form, that could take you off of this sugar high. I am for a loss of anything that could do that.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Lioux... It's a kind of cake.

Midwesterner... Yeah, or a kind of cake that was like a depressant, but in cake form.

Everyone Who Reads This Blog... Bring me some more cake. My hunger grows.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Giggleloop said...

Oh, and also, the cake is a lie. :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I'm pretty sure that "5 Hour Energy" shit is liquid cake. I mean, it's either that or crack.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

After reading this post, I had this song stuck in my head all afternoon.

And evening.

Thanks Clinton.

Thanks.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home