Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter From ZFS!


We all have our own ways of celebrating this holy, holy day. Some people like to hit the church, then munch on a buffet of grub at some random aunt's house. Some people like to toss a bunch of colored eggs on the yard and make dressed-up toddlers run around and pick them up. And then there's those of who'd much prefer to spend the day like our deceased rabbit friend up there... on our backs in the woods, thoroughly taxidermied by alcohol.
And by "woods, " I of course mean, "wherever I fall." And by "alcohol," I of course mean, "lots of alcohol, so much that I might go blind, but it's totally worth it because I've crossed over from being merely drunk into a strange, bright world where I'm a superhero magic trick that makes pretty girls smile."
This is what's known amongst us down-for-lifers as a religious experience. It smells like a hug.

6 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

We're off to "munch on a buffet of grub at some random aunt's house".

Happy Dyed-Egg Day!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Ross said...

He is arisen!

He is arisen indeed! Alleluia!

Pass the Absolut.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Happy Easter ZFSers!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I think I nailed Easter this year:

- Lots of food (that the wife made)
- Lots of alcohol
- Zero family!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Todd clearly has set the standard for all holidays.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

SM: Consider yourself invited to the next one! (That includes you too C-Dog!)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home