Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mick And Keith In Love, or, "A Romantic Valentine's Video For You"

Seriously guys, despite previous evidence to the contrary, I really am a big fan of deep, squishy, heartfelt love. Particularly when it's the love shared between two emaciated, aging rock stars. Watch this video and just try to tell me that your very being isn't overwhelmed with feelings of swooning, vaguely homoerotic romance:

That shirt!

Their tender hug!

The admission that he "ain't waitin' on a lady; he's just waitin' on a friend" (like we don't know what he's talking about)!

Not since Bono and The Edge have a lead vocalist and guitarist made such an adorable couple. And you know the music at their commitment ceremony is going to be totally kick ass.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Disapointed. I thought this was going to be Mick and David dancing in the streets.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Valid point. That video is very... um... friendly. However, I hate that song in all it's forms, ergo I cannot have it on my blog.

3:38 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

May I also point out that Mick's waiting for Keith on what appears to be Sesame Street.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I bet they have dinner parties over at Bert and Ernie's place.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

The Rolling Stones are gonna be huge one day.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home