Monday, February 11, 2008

Slight Regret



For almost two years now, I've been all "look at me, look at me" with this blog... tons of pictures all over the place, mostly with me cramming food into my face like an idiot (stay tuned for ICFC tomorrow!!!). But I kinda regret that now. Just slightly. I mean, I really like the attention and being recognized on the subway every now and again is fucking awesome for my ego, but... I don't know...

I think would've also been cool to go the Daft Punk route (like up top there) and have pretended from the get-go that this blog was being written by a super-intelligent robot from the future who's made of LED lights and powered by fart jokes and liquor. I think that could really have added a fresh new color to the beautiful, annoying rainbow of bloggerdom.

Oh well, maybe next time?

harder, better, faster, stronger, C-dog...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Music's got me feeling the need
In
Air
Come on, all right
We gonna celebrate
One more time

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say enough about the Tron look. It's sweet.

If I could walk around the city in one of those outfits and not get harassed for being Too Awesome, I would.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

That's the problem with dressing like a robot from the future... always gettin' hassled by people who are big fans of we few that choose to think outside the outfit box.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home