Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Marvel Characters As Zombies

NOTE: Not really safe for work. It's EXTREMELY gory

I don't know what this is, what it relates to, who made it, where they come from, or why they're doing it, but I do know that this video is at least twelve kinds of awesome, if not more. If this is going to be a real movie one day, count me in.

Oh, and this will probably get taken down by Marvel sooner or later, so enjoy it while it lasts. Lousy lawyers and their lawyering, ruining all our fun!!!

2ND NOTE: Be sure to watch it until the end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Marvel Zombies is apparently a very very awesome comic book at the moment, that I've never gotten around to reading yet. I need to get my niece that works at Hot Topic to buy the hardcover trade volume of it for me so she can get me a sweet discount.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

I looked up the whole Marvel Zombies thing last night and, yep, I need to get my ass on that. Sounds really freakin' awesome.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It LOOKS really freakin' awesome too, what I've seen of it anyway. They've come out with some statues and figures of some of the main characters (Spidey, Cap, etc) and they're all so damn cool. I wish they'd make a Marvel Zombies movie, but I don't see it happenin'. They'd never have the stones to consolidate all their big-name characters into one movie.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Hey, ya never know. They were going to do a Justice League movie before the strike shut it down. That was DC, granted, but still...

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home