Monday, February 04, 2008

Programming Notice

If there's anything I've learned from writing this blog for nearly two years, it's that people seem to really enjoy it when I take pictures of myself eating gross crap (i.e. the roast beef spread from last month). Why is this the case? Why does this bring delight to all of the handsome millionares that read ZFS! day in and day out? Who knows. Certainly not me. But I do know that I want to capitalize on this trend's popularity as quickly as possible. I'm an attention whore, after all, and if this will get you folks to look at me and tell me that I'm awesome, then so be it. I'd do the Lindy Hop in a nun's habit on top of a moving bus if it had the same effect.

Actually, let me write that down for future... hang on...

Okay, anyway, I bring this up because starting tomorrow, we here at ZFS! will be debuting a brand new Tuesday feature...

It Came From Chinatown

Oh yeah! See, one of Girlfriend's grad school classes is being held in the Chinatown part of Manhattan and, thus, every Monday she's blessed with the chance to browse for weird stuff while she waits for the bell to ring. She thought, and I agree, that it would be missing an excellent opportunity if she didn't start bringing me potentially nasty things to eat for you fine people's enjoyment.

The first item to be injested will arrive in just a few hours, so look for the debut of ICFC tomorrow! It'll be barely edible-tastic!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Braden said...

You, Sir, are the Jack Burton of snacks.

Godspeed.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I smell Blogging Gold.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

If it's one of those little live turtles, I might puke a bit.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home