Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girlfriend Takes A Test

So, in about an hour, Girlfriend is taking the last, big test for her Master's degree in Education. It's one of those miserable, mean, all-day type of affairs; it starts at 7:30am and lasts potentially until 5pm, which I really feel is something that should be looked into by Amnesty International, or at least Jesse Jackson.

Anyway, if you feel like doing me a solid, please feel free to beam good thoughts and positive vibes up into the atmosphere in the direction of Brooklyn (if you're good at aiming your thoughts and vibes, try shooting for the Coney Island part of town). I would certainly appreciate it, although I should mention that she probably doesn't actually *need* any help... she's so going to kick it's ass, the test is thinking about carrying Mace.

Thanks, kids. Now... back to sleep! For I am the lazy one in the relationship. It's a burden, true, but it's one I suffer through bravely.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sally Tomato said...

I'm beaming! I'm beaming!

Honestly - she'll do fine. The joke is that grad school is way easier than college.

Go girlfriend!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Braden said...

Tell her if she has to guess, guess "C".

And best of luck to her!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ross said...

When I just read the title of the post, I thought that you might be a father. Maybe that's because I just watched Juno last night.

Oh, it's an Master's of Education test. Good luck!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beaming thoughts from clinton hill...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Thanks to all; you kids is good kids.

Ross.. You know what, I totally thought people would think that after I'd written it, but then I was too tired to go back and fix it. And now I'm too lazy. But no, no pregnancy tests in the C-dog/Girlfriend household.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally Tomato is totally right: grad school is cake compared to college.

Thanks for all the good wishes during my certification testing! In a month I'll let ya'll know how I did!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I'm a postmature beamjaculator.

I beamed too late.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Clinton said...

Nonetheless, your beams are appreciated. I mean, as long as it was fun for you.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, am the lazy one of my relationship. My wife took a similar test a few weeks back.. When she woke me to tell me she was leaving to take her test, I asked her if she needed lunch money and/or a ride to school..did she have her lunchbox.

I thought it was funny until she made it so that I did not get laid for a week...

Also, she passed. I hope the same is true of your girl.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home