Friday, February 22, 2008

I Don't Feel Like I Do Enough Shark-Related Posts Around Here

I'm sure I've got the "zombie" part pretty well covered, but sharks... it's looking a little light, let me tell ya. So, since it's Friday and Friday's are traditionally about burning off work hours on the road to five o' clock with meaningless crap, here's...

A SHARK POST


Hey, look it's that part in Jaws when Quint gets eaten!!! Isn't that exciting? See what amazing things one can find with the power of Google and a will to search brought on by an over-caffeinated fog of boredom? The wonders of modern life, huh? They really makes you think.
Hmmmm...
So... yeah... anyone got big weekend plans... or... what... I was thinking about maybe finally checking out that There Will Be Blood, but really only because I want to use that "I drink your milkshake" line, but I'd feel like a silly poser doing so without having actually caught the flick. Oh, also, blah blah Oscar blah blah Daniel Day-Lewis blah blah. But mostly it's because that line cracks me up.
Anyway... oh, right... sharks! They're scary.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, sadly, ol' jaws looks so fake in picture.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Braden said...

Quint gets EATEN?!?!

Dude -- spoiler alert!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

Mr. Zombie, The other day a Guy and a shark got in a tussel, turns out neither the shark, nor the man won...( the man definitely lost on account of him dying and all) the winner is going to end up being the blood sucking attorneys though. I posted about it on my blog and remembered you were short on Shark posts, except you know the excellent one where you ruined the outcome of the movie Jaws for Me and Braden...

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home